Benefits of Personal Training
"Working with an Aspen Athletic Club Personal Trainer is one of the fastest, easiest and most successful ways to improve your health & fitness."
Personal Training Benefits:
Today, personal trainers are used by people of all fitness, age and economic levels to help make lifestyle changes that could not be made on their own. How do you know if hiring an Aspen Athletic Club Personal Trainer is the right choice for you? Consider our Top Ten Benefits of hiring a Personal Trainer:
1. Improve Your Overall Fitness. The primary reason people hire personal trainers is to get professional assistance to improve cardiovascular
health, strength, flexibility, endurance, posture, balance and coordination. An Aspen Athletic Club Personal Trainer will monitor your progress and fine-tune your program as you go, helping you work your way off plateaus.
2. Reach and/or Maintain a Healthy Weight. Body fat reduction, weight reduction, weight management, body shaping and toning can all be achieved with the aid of a qualified personal trainer. Aspen Athletic Club Personal Trainers can help you set realistic goals and determine safe strategies, all while providing the encouragement you need.
3.Learn to Stick to It. Sticking with well-intentioned plans is one of the biggest challenges exercisers face. Qualified personal trainers can provide motivation for developing a lifestyle that places a high priority on health and activity. An Aspen Athletic Club Personal Trainer can help you brainstorm ways to overcome your biggest obstacles to exercise.
4. Focus on Your Unique Health Concerns. 50 percent of personal training clients have special medical needs, such as arthritis, diabetes or obesity. A personal trainer can help you with these or other issues, including low-back pain, rehabilitation from injury and pre/postnatal training. Your Aspen Athletic Club Personal Trainer can work with your physician, physical therapist or other health care provider to plan a safe, efficient program that will speed your recovery or enable you to reach your health goals.
5. Find the Right Way to Work Out. With an Aspen Athletic Club Personal Trainer, You will learn the correct way to use equipment, appropriate form and technique for cardiovascular work and free-weight training.
6. Stop Wasting Time. Get maximum results in minimum time with a program designed specifically for you. Efficient and effective workouts created by Aspen Athletic Club Personal Trainers use your strengths and improve on your weaknesses.
7. Learn New Skills. Want to improve your golf game, learn to ski, become a cyclist, play tennis like a pro, better your weekend 5K run time or get ready for a wilderness adventure vacation? An individualized program created by an Aspen Athletic Club Personal Trainer can improve your overall conditioning and develop the specific skills you need.
8. Enhance Your Mind, Body and Spirit. An Aspen Athletic Club Personal Trainer can act as a doorway to new personal growth experiences. Personal Trainers may help you uncover new insights about yourself or find potential you didn’t realize you had.
9. Benefit From the Buddy System. What could be better than making a commitment to regularly meet with someone who will provide you with individualized attention and support?
10. Take Charge of Your Program, and Do It Your Way. An Aspen Athletic Club Personal Trainer can help you find the exercise program that works best for you. Are you more comfortable with a demanding program or a gentler approach? How many times per week or month do you want to meet your personal trainer, and for how long? You can get fit and healthy your way and take ultimate responsibility for your own health."